Our review policy has changed as of January 1, 2018:
We are currently accepting review requests in electronic (MOBI, ePub, or PDF) format. Please contact us using the form at the bottom of this page.
Before submitting a book for review, please note:
- We only review novels which feature an LGBTQIA+ main character, or non-fiction focused on queer themes.
- All genres are accepted!
- You must include the following information in your submission:
- Title and author
- Release Date
- Pairing and orientation (if applicable)
- Link to Amazon, Goodreads, or author’s site
- Requests without this information will not be considered.
Please be aware that we cannot accept every book that is submitted. If you do not receive a response to your request, you are welcome to follow up again after four weeks.
Please note: We do not guarantee a review for every book that we receive, but will always make a genuine effort to do so.
Reviews are generally posted within 30 days of receiving the book. Please note that we are not here to promote your book for you. We will always give a fair and honest review, but it will be the reviewer’s personal reaction to the work. We do post reviews of books that we did not enjoy.
Review Rating System
Reviews are rated on a simple out-of-five scale. A 5/5 rating means the book was phenomenal, while a 1/5 would be a book that the reviewer absolutely did not enjoy. You can find more about our rating system by checking out this blog post.